Table of Contents
- Tom’s of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children’s Toothpaste
- Hello Oral Care Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste
- Colgate Kids Maximum Cavity Protection Pump Toothpaste
- Aquafresh Kids Pump – Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
- Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste for Kids
- Related Products
Over the years we were able to see plenty of different kinds of toothpaste designed especially for children. They have different compounds, the design of the tube can be unique and they are gentler than toothpastes for adults. Simply put, the best toothpaste for kids is the one that has a positive effect on children’s desire to brush their teeth, without doing any harm to their health. We have compared a few the most popular ones, available at the moment, and we hope that you will get a better idea which one is the best for your child.
To make brushing teeth easy, play the kids elmo brush your teeth song and other great teeth brushing songs.
Tom’s of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children’s Toothpaste
Tom’s of Maine is simply the best toothpaste for kids due to a simple reason. It has been designed especially for kids, so we get a few of extraordinary advantages. An interesting fact is that even some adults choose to use this toothpaste, due to mild and pleasant flavor, which isn’t common among toothpaste for adults.
The best thing about this product is the taste,
Click HERE to See All Flavors
- ADA accepted
- Contains fluoride
- Silica and calcium are added for gentler teeth cleaning
- Great taste
- No artificial ingredients
- Some children may dislike the flavor
- The package doesn’t have children-focused design
Hello Oral Care Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste
The formula this toothpaste uses is actually different than any other available today. Fluoride isn’t present, which may sound like a drawback for some parents. However, it can be an advantage, if you know that the formula includes Xylitol, Aloe Vera, silica and several other ingredients. What they do is remove plaque, then remove the stains of the teeth and polish them. The process actually works and it is one of the main reasons why this toothpaste is best-selling at the moment. Aloe Vera is a smart addition which makes the entire process more pleasant and more effective. Also, there are other tastes from this brand that do contain fluoride.
While all important ingredients are safe to use and beneficial to teeth, the list of avoided ingredients isn’t any different. Here, you won’t be able to find artificial colors, SLS, gluten, sweeteners, flavors or anything else which may have a negative effect on the children’s teeth. After all, the safety is the most important.
Click HERE to See All Flavors
Furthermore, the toothpaste is tested and approved by many organizations in the United States, such as ADA. Just to add, they didn’t test it on animals, and there is a certificate to confirm that! At the end, we can only add that this is a safe, natural and eco-friendly toothpaste for children. And yes, adults can use it as well.
- Powerful and safe formula
- Polishes the teeth
- Eco-friendly package
- Made and approved in the United States
- Doesn’t contain artificial chemicals
- Watermelon taste is unusual so your child will need some time to get used to it
- Difficult to open for some children
Colgate Kids Maximum Cavity Protection Pump Toothpaste
We always expect something special from Colgate and in this case, we actually got it. The toothpaste is probably one of the best and the most appealing on the market at the moment for older kids. It has been announced as the best toothpaste for kids by the users and we agree with them.
At the end, we must add that frequent teeth brushing with the use of this particular toothpaste is beneficial due to one more reason. It reduces the plaque deposits and makes it harder for them to reappear.
- Great flavor
- Fortifies the weakened enamel
- Approved by the ADA
- Reduces the plaque deposits
- The price is expensive – a larger package would be better
- Children may play with the pump so they may waste the toothpaste
Aquafresh Kids Pump – Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
Here we have another toothpaste for small children which needs to be taken into consideration. It is ideal for children aged 2+ and above and the Bubble Mint flavor will definitely make the things better.
- Pump makes using the toothpaste easily
- Formula is gentle and efficient
- Fights cavities
- The best toothpaste for children age 2
- Weaker than other toothpastes for children
- It may get watery if used long time after opening
Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste for Kids
The formula has been tested and approved, so there is no reason to be concerned. We must add that it is safer to the enamel than most other products of the same type! As such, we would recommend it for children with sensitive teeth, who are prone to damages.
It is easy to use, so you can expect less waste of the toothpaste and a cleaner sink, which is something you should look for. At the end, we can only recommend it and advise you to pay a special attention to this product if your kid isn’t satisfied with other products.
- Suitable for children age 2 and above
- Fights cavities
- Gentle for the enamel
- Great design of a tube
- Some children don’t like the taste, but that individual anyway
- Gel can be hard to remove from a toothbrush while cleaning the brush
If you are looking also for a toothpaste for adults, Crest 3D is always a good choice.
Tom’s of Maine is definitely the best toothpaste for kids on our list. It may be the simplest product, but it does precisely what a kid’s teeth need. It protects them and removes bacteria, plaque and everything else which may cause issues. We liked the formula and the fact it is one of the best value for money toothpastes for children. Just to add, other products on the list are suitable for parents who want something else. All of them are safe and efficient, so you won’t make a mistake choosing any of these toothpastes.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Electric Toothbrush Vs Manual Toothbrush – What Is A Better Choice? - January 18, 2018
- Is Teeth Whitening Effective? - January 18, 2018
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser WP-660 Review - January 15, 2018