Table of Contents
- 1. Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi Care Whitening Mouthwash
- 2. Oral Essentials Whitening Mouthwash – Clinically Proven & Whitens Without Sensitivity
- 3. Colgate Optic White Whitening Mouthwash
- 4. Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Multi-Action Rinse For Whitening Teeth
- 5. Supersmile – Teeth Whitening Pre-Rinse Mouthwash
- Related Products
There are rare dental products more useful than just ordinary mouthwashes. This handy tool is a must have for all those who wish their teeth to sparkle, and should always be with you. Every backpack or bathroom should contain one, all the time. You never know when something unpredictable can happen, such as an unplanned business meeting, or a date. Yes, we are aware that brushing your teeth is number one procedure when it comes to plaque and stains removal, but often it’s just not possible to whiten your smile with just brushing alone. Whitening mouthwash is discrete and very effective whitening tool. It will keep that beautiful white color and at the same time refresh your breath. Having a beautiful and fresh breath is vital, not only for leaving a good impression on others, but for your general self-confidence too.
In this article will present you with five of the best whitening mouthwashes. Every single one of these is top quality and will leave your breath refreshed, mouth clean and teeth white after only a few uses.
1. Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi Care Whitening Mouthwash
Crest is a brilliant company known for there outstanding dental products and has been a real crowd favorite for many years.
Also, this terrific mouthwash has a pleasant minty taste and will leave a pleasing fresh feel after using.
- Works fast- improvements in just two days
- Whitelock Technology – removes existing ones and prevents future stains
- Fights against bad breath
- Some people dislike the taste
2. Oral Essentials Whitening Mouthwash – Clinically Proven & Whitens Without Sensitivity
They are a much better and much more harmless option than standard bleach or other harsh chemicals that are a common practice in mouthwash/whitening part of the dental industry. Many other companies focus too much on results. In order to obtain maximum whitening, they include some potentially unhealthy ingredients. Rest assured that Oral Essential is free of those, as it is entirely natural and healthy.
- Natural and simple ingredients
- Removes surface stains
- Mild taste – great in case of sensitivity
- Takes a while to start having visible effects
3. Colgate Optic White Whitening Mouthwash
If you want a significant improvement and want your teeth whiter as soon as possible pick Colgate optic white. Combined with daily brushing, it will significantly whiten your teeth (3 shades) in only four weeks! Colgate claims that the first effects are visible after the first day of use, which is amazing. And everyone knows about Colgate, the most famous company in the whole dental industry worldwide.
All in all, a complete formula that will guarantee maximum oral hygiene. It will kill bad breath germs, whiten your teeth, help in protecting against any future stains and reach those hard to brush areas. Combine it with brushing, two times a day for maximum effect.
- Three shades whiter in 4 weeks
- Hydrogen peroxide helps whiten your teeth
- Foams nicely, reaches hard to brush areas
- Too strong if your gums or teeth are sensitive
4. Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Multi-Action Rinse For Whitening Teeth
Mouthwashes are Listerine’s main line of work, their bread and butter.
This mouthwash also contains fluoride, a staple ingredient in the whole dental industry. Fluoride is proven to help to prevent cavity and tooth decay. Regular use will improve your dental health even further.
This Listerine mouthwash has dynamic foaming action formula. It penetrates enamel deeply.
- Foams nicely
- Has fluoride, fights tartar and cavity
- Effective – results in just 5 days
- Tastes bad to some people
5. Supersmile – Teeth Whitening Pre-Rinse Mouthwash
Supersmile is very popular among cosmetic dentists. The reason is simple -its formula is known to dramatically whiten your teeth while also cleaning them and strengthening and protecting enamel at the same time. It will instantly kill all the bacteria that cause bad breath, gingivitis and plaque.
- Healthy ingredients, no chemicals
- Unique formula created by Aesthetic DDS
- Cleans teeth, protects and strengthens enamel
- Whitens dental work as well (crowns, bridges and dentures)
- Pricier than other products on the list
Some of the products that can help to further fast improve the brightness of your smile are whitening strips, whitening gel, Zoom whitening treatment and teeth whitening toothpaste. Also, read more about oral rinses in our best mouthwash review.
Always a great recommendation is a Supersmile whitening toothpaste.
There are many great options for mouthwash out there. And you should consider including mouthwash into your daily routine if you haven’t done so already. We presented you with five of the best teeth whitening mouthwashes. They will ensure your breath stays fresh but will also help in whitening your teeth. Keep in mind – mouthwash does not replace toothbrushing! Brushing and flossing should be essential parts of your daily oral hygiene routine. Mouthwash is there to enhance it even further, making sure your breath stays ultra fresh and rinsing out anything that floss or brush have missed.
All five of these awesome mouthwashes we presented in this article are great choices. With regular use, they are guaranteed to help in whitening your teeth in short time. But, we have to choose the best one, and it will be Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous. Why? Because it’s a remarkably effective mouthwash with no real flaws. It is proven to whiten your teeth rapidly in just two days. Your breath will be refreshed afterward and it will prevent future staining.
Our second choice will be Oral Essentials whitening mouthwash. It is always good to use natural products, especially in your dental hygiene. This mouthwash is not only natural but great at removing stains and preventing any future ones from forming. And on top of this it is really mild making it exceptional for people with sensitive mouth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Electric Toothbrush Vs Manual Toothbrush – What Is A Better Choice? - January 18, 2018
- Is Teeth Whitening Effective? - January 18, 2018
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser WP-660 Review - January 15, 2018