Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Review – Scraper That Fights Bad Breath
Dental hygiene is very important part of an everyday routine and cannot be overlooked. Brushing teeth carefully keeps your teeth clean and not only helps you fight bad breath but also means a lot for the overall health of every individual, not to mention all the benefits it has for your social life. Everyone loves to be around people who take good care of themselves and their personal hygiene. Making sure that your dental health is impeccable has become equally important as wearing deodorant or perfume. Besides, it has been scientifically proven that proper dental hygiene can contribute to the health of the heart since germs and bacteria in our mouth have a negative impact on the way that heart functions.
However, taking good care of your teeth is not enough. Besides brushing, flossing and using a mouthwash, cleaning the tongue is very important as well because lots of bacteria stick to it. Even though each of these steps in a daily routine makes a number of bacteria in your mouth significantly smaller, it is very important not to leave anything out and follow the steps of the complete process. Surprisingly most people tend to skip tongue cleaning and this is such an important step that should not be forgotten. This may be happening because they are not familiar with it or just feel uncomfortable.
Using a tongue scraper takes just a couple minutes a day, it truly doesn’t last long but can help you fight bad breath. Resolving such an important issue contributes to increasing confidence because it is much easier to face just anyone when you know that your breath is fine. Orabrush tongue cleaner is a very simple tool, nicely designed so every person can hold it easily and use it to improve personal hygiene.
How To Use It?
When you start using a tongue cleaner, you may not be skilled at first, but it only takes a couple of times until you find the perfect way that suits you. The process is truly simple:
1.Brush your teeth and after you finish, use a tongue cleaner.
2. Start at the back of your tongue and clean it towards the top.
3. Clean the sides of the tongue as well, not just the middle part.
4. Scrape your tongue few times until is completely clean.
5. Gently remove all the germs, repeat until you see that everything is gone and your tongue is pink and completely clean without any white traces.
6. Use it every day in order to maintain your mouth fresh and your hygiene complete.
7. When you finish, simply put it under the running water – it will wash all the bacteria away.
8. Place it somewhere it can dry out and that is it – you are done!
It is such a simple process, but there are so many positive effects on your oral health. The way you perform this should be gentle, take your time, rushing and pressing can only hurt your tongue and that is not a good idea.
What Makes Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Unique?
Orabrush is made to resemble brush that surgeons use before operations to scrub their hands. It has bristles that easily loosen the bacteria responsible for bad breath. Orabrush tongue cleaner looks like a little wide brush with a nice handle that comes in various colors. It is beautifully designed and its tip is full of these soft bristles that remove 90% of bacteria on the tongue. There is a scraper built in, so when the bristles do their job, the scraper removes it, giving the overall result – fresh breath. The bristles are much thinner than the toothbrush and that is its key to success. This allows them to get into crevices of the tongue where a simple brush can’t. Teeth and tongue are obviously very different, so it is no wonder that brush won’t work for both.
However, in order to keep your breath impeccable, it is necessary to change your tongue cleaner every three or four months, the same as your brush. After a couple of months, even though it is washed daily, there are bacteria that stick and it is best just to replace it. Using them too long can mean that their effectiveness decreased and then all the effort goes in vain. It’s a good thing that Orabrush tongue cleaner comes in packs that contain few tongue cleaners, so you can change it the moment you notice that it needs to be replaced.
Pros and Cons Of Using A Tongue Cleaner
This product is great for people who love taking care of their oral health and don’t mind investing little more time to get their hygiene of their mouth to perfection. Brushing teeth is not enough and making little extra effort gives great results. Purchasing a tongue cleaner is a good idea if you don’t mind to spend a minute or two more than usual and are dedicated to a daily routine. The product will do what it’s promised – you will get the fresh breath all day long and won’t have to worry about the meetings you have during the day. You will be ready. Keeping an overall hygiene is an absolute must, 21st century truly pushed the bar little more up. Having a bad breath when you meet someone is undesirable in any context. Luckily, there are available means to fight it. Help yourself, and others as well. There is nothing worse than speaking to someone who doesn’t take good care of their personal odor.
- It takes 90% germs from the tongue – you will notice great difference in freshness before the use of Orabrush tongue cleaner and after.
- The use is pretty simple – you only need to scrape your tongue until you see that is completely clean.
- Gentle for your tongue, yet efficient in bacteria removal – there will be no sore spots.
- It only takes couple of minutes – the process won’t take too much of your time.
- The design is nice – this is also important. After all, it will be in your bathroom, then why not look beautiful?
- Holding it won’t be a problem, the head is slightly curved in order to access the tongue easier.
- It’s light and takes little space in the bathroom – it is particularly important if you don’t have too much space.
- It will take your confidence to another level because you will be sure that your breath is ok no matter who you need to meet.
On the other hand, there are also some arguments saying that this product is not for everyone. Some people are very sensitive and tongue cleaning may irritate their gag reflex. In that case, it is better not to use it. It would certainly not be a pleasant experience. There is no point in forcing yourself to use something that does not make you feel good. The point is to improve the quality of your life, not to make you suffer. There are always products that you will love and the ones that don’t feel right for you personally. Additionally, people who are always running and rushing may want to rush this too and it is not a recommendable thing to do. Tongue cleaning takes a couple of minutes, but trying to clean your tongue in a couple of seconds may influence the pressure you apply to your tongue and the result wouldn’t be nice. You may hurt your tongue, and having a sore tongue is really not something that anyone wants for themself. In that case, it is better not to use it.
- It requires some patience – the germs cannot come off at once.
- Some people still prefer to clean their tongue with the brush – old habits are not easy to break.
- It may be hard for some people to find the right angle to use it – the design is a combination of bristles and a scraper.
- The new design may not be ideal for some people who are used to using the regular tongue scraper.
Some people may not be comfortable with the new design and it may take some time to get used to it. If you are used to using a regular scraper, it may feel little strange at first, but after using it for a couple of times, it should not be too much of a problem. And you will definitely notice the difference in the quality of cleaning. Read more at our 5 Best Tongue Scraper Review.
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner will truly contribute to your overall dental hygiene. Once you start using it, it will be hard to stop and why would you? Good things should never be changed. Why ruin something that works just fine. Everyone loves having nice breath, especially with such a little effort. There are four easy steps to completely fight bacteria, germs, and bad breath: brushing, flossing, tongue cleaning and mouthwash. Each and every step is important and if any step is skipped, the result won’t be perfect.
Carefully picking the products you use every day and for each of these steps is half the work. When they are effective and do what’s promised, it will make everything much easier. Investing in products that are truly worth their price will also keep your budget full since you won’t waste money trying out new things all the time. Many users have proven that Orabrush tongue cleaner does what is meant to do – keeps a tongue clean and makes bad breath a part of history.