Bamboo Charcoal Teeth Whitener Toothpaste Review
Table of Contents
- What Is Actually Activated Charcoal and Why It Is So Effective?
- All Natural Bamboo Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste For Fresh Breath
- Now You Can Have Whiter Teeth In Less Time Than Ever Before
- All Kinds Of Stains Are Now History
- Prevent Gum Disease and Make Your Teeth Healthier Than Ever
- Related Products
- Why We Believe You Should Use It
A toothpaste with activated charcoal is probably the best choice you can make at the moment for whitening your pearly whites. The bamboo charcoal teeth whitener toothpaste brings a few more advantages to the mix. It is still effective, yet safer than similar products. All of this should help you realize that the bamboo charcoal is something your teeth need.
What Is Actually Activated Charcoal and Why It Is So Effective?
Basically, the activated charcoal is defined as a form of carbon. It has been used for polishing, so we can see why this ingredient is so important for teeth whitening. But, the main advantage of activated charcoal is in its chemical compound and its effect on the teeth and stains.
Activated charcoal will bind to the stains and to any surface as a matter of fact. As such, removing the mentioned issues is much easier and far more efficient than using any other ingredient with the same purpose. At the end of a day, activated charcoal will simply allow to a toothbrush to more efficiently remove the stains. There is no need in telling you that this ingredient will also disappear once the teeth brushing is done.
Activated charcoal was used for two purposes. The first one is to remove the stains and the second one is to make teeth whiter. New toothpastes have a formula which is combined to do the both things at the same time.
A charcoal whitening toothpaste is commonly recommended by cosmetic dentists. They claim that this improvement is simply stunning. Don’t forget that it isn’t a new method for teeth whitening. We can even say that this ingredient has been among us for centuries!
- Toothpaste has a unique formula containing activated charcoal
- designed to whiten the appearance of teeth
- bentonite clay
- Features Nano Hydroxyapatite (n-HA): We are trading out fluoride for n-HA, the mineral that makes up enamel used to remineralize your teeth and reduce sensitivity.
- Reduces Sensitivity and Whitens Teeth: Refreshing natural sensitivity toothpaste that improves your overall tooth enamel health and helps to brighten those pearly whites.
- Non-Toxic and 100% Biocompatible: Free from Fluoride, Sulfates, Parabens and Artificial Flavors & Colors, this paste provides a detox for your mouth and gums.
- Includes one Ela Mint Flavor 4oz and one Coco Ginger Flavor 4oz to give your mouth a refreshing yet natural taste for your mouth.
- Boka: Oral care is the foundation of health, but the industry hasn't been treating it that way. Boka pairs the best ingredients nature and modern science have to offer to heal your mouth and nourish your body.
- Clean & Safe Ingredients / High Performance – Davids eliminated the fluoride and other common toothpaste chemicals and replaced with healthier high performance ingredients to create a premium toothpaste that effectively removes plaque, naturally whitens and freshens breath…your mouth will be amazed. Natural Citrus / Cinnamon oils for unique and delicious flavor. Davids is Fluoride Free, Sulfate Free (no SLS), with No Artificial Flavors / Colors / Preservatives, and Vegan (no animal by-products).
- Safe & Gentle Whitening – micro polishing agents gently remove surface stains to safely whiten without causing the sensitivity normally found with peroxide or other bleaching agents. RDA (abrasive rating) of 101 to effectively remove plaque and surface stains while being enamel safe for daily brushing. Safe range per ADA (American Dental Association).
- Healthy Mouth – formulated to restore a healthy PH balance and support your mouth’s natural oral microbiome. Plaque is the main enemy of teeth and Davids is designed to aggressively stop plaque from forming and reduce existing plaque buildup, while leaving your mouth feeling exceptionally fresh and clean. Birch xylitol is used to support your oral health. Healthy mouth for a healthy you.
- Sustainably Focused – Davids ditched the plastic tube, and exchanged for a recyclable metal tube, which is better for the planet and looks better on your counter. A metal tube roller is include with each tube to roll the tube and squeeze out all the toothpaste…genius right!
- Made in USA – Uses 98% USA origin ingredients for the highest quality possible and to support US jobs. Higher grade ingredients translates into a higher performance toothpaste.
All Natural Bamboo Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste For Fresh Breath
Some of you may believe that active charcoal toothpastes are not great in treating bad breath. As a matter of fact, some users prefer using mouthwash after teeth brushing precisely for this purpose. Well, the product we are reviewing here is different. The formula has been optimized for removing bad breath while teeth brushing.
As a user, you will be able to tell the difference as soon as you are done with the brushing. Your breath will be much better and probably remind you slightly on mild Mint and bamboo odor. Still, this is an individual matter, so it cannot be generalized.
Another thing which we liked is the ability to remove bad breath caused by cigarettes and coffee. We all know that a combination of these two creates the worst breath of them all. Because it doesn’t affect the teeth solely, but the entire mouth, some toothpastes cannot do anything to solve it. Luckily, this product here can. Once again, the secret lies in the formula, which is capable of reaching the particles of bad breath and eliminate them, without the need for being brushed with a toothbrush.
Here we can see one benefit more. The natural charcoal whitener toothpaste will restore the balance of the pH in the mouth. Besides the fact this has a positive effect on the main matter here, bad breath, it also provides healthier teeth and prevents cavities. Don’t forget that at the moment this is the first toothpaste of this kind, so you may want to try it at least.
Now You Can Have Whiter Teeth In Less Time Than Ever Before
Bamboo charcoal teeth whitener toothpaste is specifically developed for those who want to get whiter teeth at home, obviously. But, there are a few more things you should know. The first one is that a toothpaste must be used 2-3 times per day to achieve its full effect. Only then you can expect and only then you will get the results you actually want. And brushing your teeth some more times per a day isn’t such a bad thing!
Now we have the time needed for the toothpaste to deliver first results. Usually, you will see the progress within a matter of days. It isn’t the slowest but isn’t the fastest result-providing toothpaste on the market. The subtitle refers to other products based on natural ingredients. This one is 100% organic and comes from nature, so there are no artificial ingredients inside. Main ingredients in this paste are activated bamboo charcoal, Aloe Vera essence and natural Mint concentrate. Compared to those toothpastes which are loaded with powerful chemicals, this one is obviously slower, yet safer.
This brings us to the last fact you should know when it comes to teeth whitening at least. The natural bamboo charcoal teeth whitener toothpaste here is 100% safe to use! Regardless of the overall teeth health and the issues, you may have, the toothpaste is sensitive and gentle for the teeth, gums and mouth overall. The lack of artificial chemicals makes teeth brushing much better and more appealing.
Don’t forget that the toothpaste can be used by individuals who have had a dental procedure. Artificial ingredients can cause irritation and increased sensitivity, while this one won’t.
All Kinds Of Stains Are Now History
Does charcoal toothpaste whiten teeth? If you read carefully, you will now that activated charcoal, especially the one from bamboo allows to the toothpaste to provide impressive results. Stain removal is at least 2-3 times more successful than by toothpastes without this ingredient. There is no need to repeat why.
What we must say here is that this product is just perfect and superior in stain removal. Not only it will remove standard stains, which most of us have right now, but the toothpastes powerful enough to remove stains of coffee, cigarettes, tea and anything else. In essence, all types of stains will be removed within a matter of days.
Smokers, especially heavy-smokers should use this toothpaste. Conventional ones are not as great as you would expect when our teeth are exposed to tobacco and coffee a few times per day. The stains caused by these two vices are so strong that even dentists have a hard time removing them.
Now we have come to old stains. Due to the fact they are deeper in the teeth enamel, they are harder or even impossible to remove. Here we can see another advantage by the way. The toothpaste is capable of removing all types of old stains within a matter of days. The bamboo activated charcoal will be able to create a unique bond with those stains and then remove them easily. In simple words, yes, your old stains will be gone as well.
Additionally, you will want to know that people with sensitive teeth are able to try and use this toothpaste. The ingredients are far from rough and they won’t cause any complications, regardless of the level of teeth sensitivity. We liked this benefit especially and we believe it is one of rarer toothpastes which are capable of providing all the results we have mentioned, yet the formula is gentle on the teeth.
Prevent Gum Disease and Make Your Teeth Healthier Than Ever
Almost all bamboo charcoal teeth whitener toothpaste reviews obtained from the actual users claim that this product is superb in protecting the teeth and gums. If you recall, we mentioned that it restores the natural balance of pH in the human mouth. This prevents cavities, eliminate bad breath and restores the overall health of the teeth.
What we didn’t mention is that this toothpaste makes your gums better protected and healthier. Your gums are vulnerable and probably the most sensitive type of your mouth. Being able to use a toothpaste which can make them stronger and immune to potential issues is definitely something to use. Overall, gums will restore the natural, original health and be able to deflect bacteria and germs which can cause pain or any other complication.
At the end here, we must summarize that the charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste truly has an impressive effect on the human teeth, mouth and gums. Not only it will protect them and make them healthier, but it will also help them repair themselves.
Additionally, you should know that this toothpaste eliminates tartar as well. While it is so strong and effective in protecting and treating the teeth, it is safe at the same time! This refers to the ingredients and the abrasion level. They are not harmful to the enamel of the teeth and the toothpaste can be used as long as you want, without any possible complication.
- Rare bamboo charcoal whitening toothpaste that actually eliminates bad breath
- Gentle and sensitive to use
- Restores the natural balance of pH in the mouth
- Doesn’t come with artificial ingredients
- Removes all types of stains
- Protects your gums
- Less messy than similar products
- Prevents cavities
- Some users reported strange feeling after teeth brushing
- Isn’t affordable unless on sale (which luckily happens often)
- Not all ingredients are written on the package
Natural mouthwash is a great complement to this bamboo whitening toothpaste. Don’t forget that to keep your teeth bright and clean you also need a good affordable electric toothbrush and water flosser.
Why We Believe You Should Use It
Here we have a natural bamboo charcoal whitening toothpaste which is properly developed and comes with a great formula. The activated charcoal is phenomenal and highly recommended as the main ingredient for teeth whitening. We can only say that the entire toothpaste is well-balanced as well. It removes bad breath, it is gentle, and it protects your teeth and gums. At the same time, it restores the natural pH balance in your mouth. To sum all up, this is a toothpaste you will have to try in order to see all the benefits it has to offer.