Rembrandt Whitening Strips – Intense Stain Dissolving – Review
Do you have badly stained teeth? Do you want a strong teeth whitening solution you can apply at home to get your teeth pearly white again? Read this Rembrandt Whitening Strips Review bellow to find out how you can have just that.
Well known name in the teeth whitening Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips have two great properties that people love. First one is that they are really efficient at removing stains that accumulated from years of smoking, drinking coffee, red wine and tea. That practically includes the majority of population.
The other cool thing about these whitening strips is that they dissolve completely by themselves after use in the mouth.
Many people find that very convenient as they practically don’t have to deal with the mess of removing them and cleaning after.
The taste in the mouth is very mild and resembles the aftertaste after drinking milk for example.
In the Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips package you will 56 whitening strips of equal size so each of them can be used both for the upper and bottom row of teeth twice a day.
The recommendation is to first put the strips on the lower teeth as putting them on activates salivary glands. If you put them first on the upper teeth you may have more difficult time dealing with saliva dripping on the lower teeth.
How long do you keep Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Strips on?
The time for the strips to dissolve is about 5 to 10 minutes. This fast application time gives you more flexibility of when to use these whitening strips. Some people found it very convenient to put them on in the morning while doing their usual routine before going to work.
Here is the list of ingredients in Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips:
Hydrogen Peroxide (main whitening ingredient), PVP, Xanthan Gum, Water, Triacetin, Pullulan, Locust Bean Gum, Shellac, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Carrageen, Glycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 20 and PEG 75.
Rembrandt Whitening Strips Instructions – directions to use
And, here is how to properly use and apply Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips:
- After opening the pouch with a long side up proceed with tearing up across the top going from left to right direction.
- Than gently pull open the pouch and run the thumb edge on the inside to find the strip. Get it out of the pouch with care.
- Start with the lower teeth. V-notch should face upwards and should be position near your left thumb.
- The side of the strip edge without the v-notch should than be aligned along the gumline. Press the strips on the teeth and fold over the remaining strip.
- Now for the upper teeth. V-notch part of the whitening strip should face downwards and be near the right thumb. Proceed by aligning the edge without the notch along the gumline.
- Now press against the teeth and fold the remaining part over the teeth.
The design of the Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips enables them to be used on either lower or upper set of teeth. Starting from the lower teeth first gives best results for the reasons outlined above.
- After 5-10 minutes the whitening strips will dissolve in your mouth without any trace, so there will be nothing to clean up.